PLACE Guides for Testing Coordinators
Access and download Individual Reports and Results Summary for test takers. For best results, wait until all testing and rating is complete.
Access and create Individual Reports for a specific or all test takers on the list:
Create Individual Report for a specific test taker.
- Click on the report icon to access the Individual Report for a specific test taker.
- Click on the Printer icon to print out the Individual Report (you can create a PDF version of the report if your printer selection includes a PDF writer).
Create Individual Reports for multiple or all test takers on the list.
Check the box to the left of the test takers you wish to generate reports for.
Click on the Printer icon, then click on Individual Reports and then click on either All or Selected.
Click on the Printer icon on the report.
Individual Reports include the following sections and information:
- Avant Score Section
- Option A – Reading Comprehension Score, Contextualized Grammar Score, Writing Score, Speaking Score, Total Average Score
- Option B – Reading Comprehension Score, Contextualized Grammar Score, Writing Score, Total Average Score
- Option C – Reading Comprehension Score, Contextualized Grammar Score, Total Average Score
- Self-Evaluation Section
- Interpretive Mode – Listening
- Interpretive Mode – Reading
- Interpersonal Mode – Speaking
- Presentational Mode – Speaking
- Presentational Mode – Writing
- Proficiency Self-Evaluation Level
- Test Taker Profile Information
- Test Taker Email Address
- Years studied the testing language
- Grades formerly studied the testing language
- Tests taken in the testing language
- Family speaks Non-English at home
If desired, the Individual Report can be distributed to test takers or parents, along with the Avant PLACE Scoring Rubric.
Updated October 2021
Copyright © 2021 Avant Assessment L.L.C. All rights reserved.